City Records Management
Thank you for your interest in the City's public documents. We are continually working to add to our library of online records and make them available for public consumption. If you are unable to find a record that you are looking for, please feel free to contact the Records Coordinator, Robyn Densmore, via phone at (512) 930-8486 or email email@example.com. Documents are continually being added to our City databases as we expand our digital document management programs.
- If you would like to search through the City's online records in Laserfiche, click here.
- If you are looking for criminal and police-related records, visit our Police Department specific records site at pdrecords.georgetown.org.
- For Open Records Requests, please click here to read more.
- For the current City Code of Ordinances, click here.
- For the Unified Development Code, click here.
- For budget and other financial documents, read about our Financial Transparency.